Saturday, December 19, 2009

About My Trip


Hello Everybody!


I am planning to go on a trip to the East Coast in May. It will be a Smithsonian Student Trip.


The places I will go are: Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Jamestown and Williamsburg.


I will need to raise money for my trip. I will use this blog to let everyone know what I am working on to earn money. Please leave a comment if you have any ideas for fundraising. If you have any projects that you need help with, let me know.


Also, after I leave for my trip, I will try to blog every day about the places I see.

3 comments:

  1. Good job Calvin. I am excited that you are going on the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calvin,

    I know you will enjoy this trip. It will be a lot of fun!
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calvin, I talked to a teacher today who said she has gone on the Smithsonian tours three times with students and she said they are great! She is sure you will enjoy it and learn lots of history.

    Love you,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete