Friday, May 7, 2010

My Itinerary

Here is what I will do on my trip:

Day 1
Boston's Back Bay
Duck Tour
Faneuil Hall

Day 2
Boston and Cambridge
Lexington and Concord
Prudential Center Skywalk

Day 3
New York Sightseeing
Empire State Building

Day 4
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Phantom of the Opera on Broadway

Day 5
Independence Hall, Philadelphia
Liberty Bell
Union Station, DC

Day 6
Arlington National Cemetery
Sightseeing in Washington DC
Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
Mount Vernon
Legends of Alexandria Tour

Day 7
Smithsonian
Ford's Theater and Peterson House
National Archives
US Capitol
Library of Congress
Supreme Court

Day 8
Washington National Zoo
Williamsburg

Day 9
Williamsburg
Jamestown
Busch Gardens

Day 10
Possible White House Tour
Free time in Washington DC

I will try to add posts to my blog while I am on my trip. We leave May 22nd and come back June 1st.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so cool, Calvin. You are lucky!
    Love,
    Ainsley

    ReplyDelete